If you can’t wait to tie the knot, the team at Glengariff Historic Estate is here to help with arranging a Last Minute Wedding.
We understand there are a range of reasons why couples choose to walk down the aisle without delay and work hard to achieve the best result every time – including celebrations booked at the eleventh hour.
At Glengariff, we host lunch, afternoon, and evening weddings, and elopements, for couples who travel from all over the world.
Celebrations of love are our speciality and we can host them for you any day of the week – Monday through Sunday.
Last-minute Wedding Planning
Glengariff Historic Estate has been in the same family for six generations. With more than 20 years of wedding experience under our belt, we’ve got planning down to a fine art.
That means we are more than capable of putting together the perfect last-minute celebration for any couple!
If you don’t want to waste any more time before tying the knot, here are some things you should have in mind when you contact our team.
- A date, day or just year in mind
- Approximate number of guests
- Type of wedding, e.g. elopement, lunchtime, afternoon or evening wedding
Glengariff Last Minute Wedding Ideas
We host an average 150 weddings a year at our beautiful property and our professional team are by your side form the day you book, right up to the end of your wedding reception.
Plenty of our bookings are last minute weddings. Here’s why:
- Glengariff provides all-inclusive wedding packages to ensure your day is a great experience and stress free
- We can tailor make a package to suit your budget and requirements
- Our wedding celebration packages are ideal for those who are on a timeframe to have a family member attend
- Your ceremony and reception is held in the one location
- Our attentive staff serve your guests throughout the entire wedding
- More than 30 picturesque photo locations to ensure your wedding snaps turn out perfectly at any time of the year
With some of our packages, you only need a 5 to 6-week period to get organised before tying the knot at our amazing venue.
What Will You Have to Organise Yourself?
Generally, there are only a few things couples will have to organise themselves, including a celebrant, photographer and wedding cake.
If you can’t find any that you like, we can recommend a number of amazing contractors.
We will also provide a list of local accommodation and transport options for guests.
Arranging a Last Minute Wedding
At Glengariff, we pride ourselves on great service, plenty of food and drinks and professional staff – even when your wedding arrangements are made last minute.
Glengariff Historic Estate is a family-owned property which boasts a beautiful homestead and stunning grounds spanning 230-acres just a short 45-minute drive from Brisbane’s CBD.
Our award-winning venue has been in the same family for six generations and we love nothing more than sharing our breath-taking property exclusively with you on your special day.
While we might not be able to celebrate with a large gathering at this time, that just means you’ve got more time to plan that perfect day!