If you’re planning an Autumn wedding in Brisbane, we might just have the perfect venue for your celebration! Ours!
Autumn is arguably the best time of year to tie the knot, as the days get cooler and less humid, and are therefore more comfortable for wedding guests. Plus, you’ll find the sunsets are remarkable and terribly romantic with pastel pinks and blues.
At Glengariff Historic Estate we experience lovely temperatures throughout the months of March, April and May, as well as stunning autumnal colours in our vineyard and lush green gardens in other parts of the grounds (which span 230 acres!).
Autumn Wedding Australia
When you’re saying ‘I do’ in Australia, you can rarely go wrong with an Autumn celebration.
Typically, South East Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane, has pleasant temperatures during the Autumn months – which range from 15-25 degrees.
What to Expect at an Autumn Wedding at Glengariff
Our stunning venue, is a short 45-minute drive from Brisbane’s CBD, and we believe the conditions at Glengariff in the months of March, April and May are often ideal.
You can expect:
- Great weather that’s not too hot or too cold, and it’s unlikely to rain,
- Beautiful Autumn sunsets,
- Stunning Autumn colours all over the property
- Leaves in the vineyard change to vibrant Autumn hues
- The terrace is nice and green
- Uninterrupted views of rolling mountains from the terrace which is also the perfect vantage point for the amazing skies and sunsets
Autumn Wedding Photos
We have endless photo opportunities at Glengariff year-round.
In Autumn some of our favourites include:
- The love swing, pencil pines drive way and the heart shaped dam because you will also experience the reflection of the sunset and its incredible bursts of colour,
- The 100m waterfall is surrounded by golden palms, ferns and cascading rock, and
- The Vineyard, as the leaves change colour before falling to the ground.
Autumn Wedding Brisbane
There are so many reasons to tie to knot in Autumn at Glengariff Historic Estate.
If you want to lock in your date, complete our wedding contact form, or call our team today on (07) 3425 1299.
Glengariff Historic Estate is a family-owned property which boasts a beautiful homestead and stunning grounds spanning 230-acres just a short 45-minute drive from Brisbane’s CBD.
Our award-winning venue has been in the same family for six generations and we love nothing more than sharing our breath-taking property exclusively with you on your special day.
While we might not be able to celebrate with a large gathering at this time, that just means you’ve got more time to plan that perfect day!