Are you looking for a school formal venue North Brisbane where your students can dance the night away?
At Glengariff Historic Estate we make it easy for you to plan a memorable event, with our all-inclusive formal packages and superb function coordinator.
We also offer full exclusivity of our stunning venue on the night so the students can make the celebration their own.
Keep reading to find out how the team at Glengariff can help to make this rite of passage truly unforgettable, or call us today to lock in your event.
All-Inclusive School Formal Packages
School formals can be held at Glengariff on any night of the week, as long as we don’t have a prior booking.
Our school formal packages include full set up, centrepieces, coloured linen to suit your theme, a function coordinator and an unlimited 5hr soft drink package.
Here’s our full list of inclusions:
- 5-hour venue hire (5pm-10pm)
- Cordless microphone and lectern
- Round tables which seat 10 guests
- Choice of white or coloured linen napkins
- Choice of white linen tablecloths or black lycra tablecloths
- Centrepieces for tables
- Non-alcoholic beverage package for 5 hours
- DJ for 5 hours
- Dance floor with professional dance lighting
- On-site car parking and coach lane
- Personal event coordinator to set up and place name cards on tables
- Our bar and wait staff provide full table service
- Brewed Coffee / Tea
What Do Schools Need to Organise and Supply for the Event?
The only additional items schools might need to organise and provide are name cards, student gifts, other décor or hire items, such as balloons, photobooths and lolly buffets.
If need be, we can refer schools to our trusted suppliers, or they can research and organise these items on their own.
School Formal Menu Options
We are able to seat up to 200 guests for a sit-down meal. Our menu options include buffet, alternate drop or cocktail/soiree finger food.
- Our buffet menu option is very popular as there’s a large variety of food to choose from, and it offers a very interactive and sociable setting.
- Those who are hoping for a more formal event tend to choose our alternate drop menu.
- And finally, our cocktail/soiree menu provides a more laid-back vibe with continuous hot and cold canapes and bowl dishes on offer.
Whatever style you pick, we guarantee that there will be plenty of food available, you will be served by the professional and friendly Glengariff staff and we can cater to all dietary requirements at no extra charge.
Students Can Make an Entrance in Style
Many students want to have a bit of fun and make a memorable entrance when it comes to their school formal, and Glengariff offers the perfect opportunity to do just that!
Convertibles, limousines, trucks, or whatever ride the students pick, can drop them directly outside the building.
We also have a helipad on-site for those who want to cause an event bigger splash.
Parents who wish to witness the special arrivals, will be able to do so outside the building.
All guests will then be greeted and directed to the terrace for the red-carpet arrival of students, along with drinks and canapes overlooking the panoramic mountain views.
At Glengariff, we also have ample free parking for 70 cars and three coaches. It’s also important to note that our venue is wheelchair accessible, with ramps and disabled toilets.
School Formal Venue North Brisbane
Make your school’s formal is an evening your students will cherish forever by picking Glengariff Historic Estate as your North Brisbane venue. Call us today to make a booking.
Glengariff Historic Estate is a family-owned property which boasts a beautiful homestead and stunning grounds spanning 230-acres just a short 45-minute drive from Brisbane’s CBD.
Our award-winning venue has been in the same family for six generations and we love nothing more than sharing our breath-taking property exclusively with you on your special day.
While we might not be able to celebrate with a large gathering at this time, that just means you’ve got more time to plan that perfect day!